There's light at the end of the tunnel...
Link to the most up to date travel info
Starting Aug 9 | 2021
US Citizens and residents may travel to Canada (starting Aug 9) as visitors if they meet the requirements for the "FULLY VACCINATED EXEMPTION"
Here's what we know:
- MUST be fully vaccinated (Pizer, Moderna, Janseen/J&J) for at least 14 days before you arrive in Canada
- Submit a negative PCR/molecular COVID test
- Be asymptomatic
- Use the ARRIVECAN app or desktop to submit your records: vaccine info, test results, quarantine plan (this can only be done 72 hrs before your trip)
- Make sure you BRING you records WITH YOU (vaccine card & test results) - just in case
- Be prepared for a possible random rapid test at the Canadian port of entry. IF your result is +ve, you can either return home or use KABEELO for your quarantine plan
- Children under 12 do not need to be vaccinated
Children or dependents who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED: Waiting for further verification of requirements.
Official announcement (July 19, 2021): easing border restrictions