2021 success rate 100%...WOW!
Black Bear Hunt
Black Bear Hunt | 2023
With an abundance of black bears - numbers estimated at 75,000 to 100,000 - Northwest Ontario offers some of the most promising hunting opportunities for this big game animal. For those wanting a first class bear hunt experience. Package rates are based on a 2 person minimum.
2023 Bear Hunt Opener: August 15.
MAIN BASE BLACK BEAR HUNT
6 Nights/5 Days $2,675 US$/person (plus tax)
- 6 Nights/5 Days, meals and accommodations at our main base on Confederation Lake
- Home cooked meals in our guest dining room
- Bear tag
- Baited hunt sites
- Permanent and portable tree stands, ground blinds (see below for additional details)
- Semi-guided hunt
- Transportation to and from hunt sites
- Skinning and bulk processing
- Boat, motor and gas for fishing on Confederation lake
- Export permit
- Snacks & Beverages
- Ontario hunt & fish licenses
- Sales tax
STAND & BLIND DETAILS
- Stands & blinds are positioned for ALL types of hunters: bow & arrow, shotgun with slug, rifle set to lowest scope setting
- Secure tree stands are set approixmately 5-8 ft above ground for ideal visibility and shot
- Shot distance from stand/blind to bait area is typically 40-80 ft, some as far as 200 ft
- Bear Hunt packages require a non-refundable $1,500 US$ deposit/person to reserve your spot
- Cash or personal checks are accepted tenders for deposits and due within 2 weeks of making your hunt reservation
DON’T FORGET TO BRING
- Valid licenses & outdoors card (see details below)
- Hunting equipment (weapon, ammo, knife etc.)
- Personal gear (camera, clothes, binoculars, coolers)
- Fishing Gear (fishing poles, license, tackle box etc.)
- Valid passport
- Hunt & Fish licenses are NOT included
- Hunt licenses need to be purchased in Ontario, visit "www.huntandfishontario.com" for additional information. Please notice that a current/expired hunt license is needed to purchase an Ontario hunt license.
- Required firearms declaration form "RCMP 5589/CAFC 909" or visit "www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca"for details.