Hunt grouse by day & we'll cook you a game bird feast for dinner...
2021 Rates Coming Soon
Ruffed, Sharptail & Spruce Grouse Hunt | 2020
Are you in search of a relaxed Ontario bird hunting experience? KaBeeLo Lodge offers some of Northwestern Ontario's best ruffed, sharptail and spruce grouse hunting from mid-September through the end of September. With an abundance of birds and plenty of Canadian boreal forest, power lines and clear-cuts in which to hunt, daily limits of grouse will not be hard to come by. Our lodge chefs can cook them up however you like for a truly tasty meal.
2020 Grouse Hunt Opener: September 15th
5 Nights / 4 Days $850.00 us/person (plus tax)
- 5 Nights/4 Days in a fully modern cabin on Confederation Lake
- Home cooked meals
- Bird cleaning and freezing services
- Boat, motor and gas for fishing on Confederation Lake
- Best hospitality services in Northwestern Ontario
- Snacks & beverages
- Ontario hunting & fishing licenses
- Gratuity & taxes
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Valid licenses & outdoors card (see below)
- Hunting equipment: weapon, ammo, knife etc.
- Personal gear: camera, clothes, binoculars, coolers etc.
- Fishing Gear: poles, license, tackle box etc.
- Consider bringing: kenneled hunting dog(s), all terrain vehicle/side-by-side etc.
- Valid passport
- $300 USD/person non-refundable deposit due within 2 weeks of making your reservation
- Small game hunt license needs to be purchased IN Ontario, visit "www.huntandfishontario.com" for details (current/expired hunt license is needed)
- Required firearms declaration form "RCMP 5589/CAFC 909" or visit "www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca" for details
- Gratuities & Sales tax are NOT included
- Rates based on minimum party of 2 people
- Limits: combined spruced/rough 5 birds daily, total trip possession limit of 15 birds
- Sharptail total trip posession limit is 15 birds (typically a more challenging bird to hunt in our area)